To all FLS, FES and FUSE Test Center Champions and Proctors,
Starting June 1st, SAGES will allow all test centers to resume fundamentals testing. Test centers that are ready to offer testing must be able to accommodate both internal and external test candidates. Test centers will be allowed to remain closed beyond June 1st at their discretion, but must notify SAGES in order to do so.
IF YOUR SITE IS NOT READY TO RESUME TESTING:
- Test centers that choose to remain closed beyond June 1st MUST email us at [email protected]
- SAGES will cancel ANY AND ALL scheduled appointments on your testing calendar, close out any open testing dates, and remove any existing recurring schedules currently in place.
- Once your center is ready to resume fundamentals testing activities, please email us at [email protected] to let us know.
IF YOUR SITE IS READY TO RESUME TESTING AS OF JUNE 1, 2020:
- Proctors should log in to their scheduler account and post their test center availability for each exam in the respective test center schedules.
- Please remember at least 5 appointments per month (for at least 3 months out) must be opened for each exam offered at your institution.*
- For scheduling instructions, please refer to the user guides on the proctor website proctors.sages.org.
- For additional guidance on safe social distancing practices, please refer to your individual institution’s protocols and/or state and local guidelines.
- SAGES recommends that all proctors and test takers practice social distancing and wear a proper face covering (covering the nose and mouth) during exam administration. Proctors should properly sanitize any shared equipment/keyboards before and after each test taker.
- Test takers are permitted, but not required, to wear gloves during their exam.
*If your site is unable to offer all exams or all required availability due to proctor staffing issues or other special circumstances, please contact us at [email protected]